Dr. Issam Mardini obtained his medical degree and completed his internship at Alexandria University, Egypt. He then continued his postgraduate training and education in France, USA and Germany.
Adding to that, he completed a fellowship diploma in shoulder arthroscopy from the University of Kentucky, USA. Hand survey Diploma from university of Saint Antoine / Paris. And Sport injury Diploma from University Gernoble.
Dr. Mardini received special training in spine surgery and scoliosis in Germany
and ozone therapy and pain management from University of Ancona in Italy. He has a longstanding experience in his field working in several orthopaedic and trauma surgery centers in France, USA, Germany and now in UAE.
With extensive experience of over 20 years in the region and speaking three languages; English, Arabic and French Dr. Issam Mardini caters to a wide range of the patients ensuring a high vision for patient centric care with case by case satisfaction and high standard and is realised with every patient visiting him.
Dr. Mardini has a great creative approach and started regenerative treatment for more than 10 years in Dubai. And apply up to date management in helping patient regenerate damaged tissue and cure injuries.
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Spine Surgeries
- Hand Surgeries
- Minimal invasive and microscopic surgery
- Per cutaneous procedures for pain management
- Fractures and acute injury treatment
- High Tibial osteotomy and leg corrective deformities.
- Joint replacements especially hip and knees replacement and revision
- Arthroscopy of the knee joint and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Deformity correction surgery using the Ilizarov method
- Reconstructive surgeries associated with regenerative treatment concept.